A few days before the opening of the Paris Packaging Week event, which will be held at Paris Porte de Versailles on 29 and 30 June 2022, Easyfairs the organizer is proud to have been able to mobilize in recent months a large number of renowned speakers and will present for this edition 2022 uThis is an unrivalled series of Talks for ADF&PCD and PLD.
Driven by the growth of the French and international market, packaging players are constantly innovating and challenging their solutions. Paris Packaging Week 2022 is the unmissable summer event, at the forefront of innovation, designed to anticipate trends, support developments, expand networks and boost the packaging business in the beauty, premium beverages, and aerosols sectors. Paris Packaging Week is two days of networking, it is a program of conferences in line with the expectations of the profession to understand, analyze, exchange around packaging and give all the keys to decipher the best innovations and solutions of tomorrow.
The Talks program will unveil trends on the future of perfumery-cosmetic packaging, present all the latest topics in the aerosol industry, and facilitate meetings between the beverage world and design agencies and packaging stakeholders. The most influential packaging experts in the packaging industry have massively responded.
For two days, Paris Packaging Week will offer more than 30 hours of leading content presented by more than 40 renowned speakers who will share their visions in their fields in the heart of a space dedicated to each show.
" It is a great pleasure for us to have been able to bring together such a large number of high-level experts and I would like to thank all our speakers who are very involved. I am confident that these two days of conferences at the heart of the event will allow the entire community to meet current challenges and innovate together ," comments Christelle Anya, Director of Content and Community, Paris Packaging Week.
Who will speak at Paris Packaging Week 2022? What are the topics that will be in the spotlight this year? What will be the most innovative packaging awarded at the PCD – ADF and PLD innovation Awards?
- How to understand consumer behavior? Macro & Beauty Movements 2022 – 2026
- Aerosols, regulation and public perception: the outlook for 2022/2023
- Sustainable beauty in North Asia: what are the latest market trends to meet customer expectations?
- What solution to fight microbes and bacteria in the long term? Bioguard™, a proven technology for your packaging
- Smart and connected packaging: new business opportunities for brands thanks to digital technological innovations
- What potential for NFTs in the world of wines and spirits
- Evaluation of the recyclability of household packaging
- How can aerosols be recycled endlessly?
Full program on website