On August 31st and September1st, the second edition of the Special Edition by Luxe Pack show will open its doors at the Carreau du Temple in Paris.
A unique event of its kind since it brings together in 1 place all eco-designed packaging solutions.
This event will welcome 65 exhibitors selected for their know-how and expertise in the eco-design of sustainable packaging and will have a program entirely built with brands committed to sustainable development.
This year again, the show offers a balance between new exhibitors offer and high-flying content with the feedback of many experts.
Several novelties in 2021: start-up pitch sessions will enrich the program of plenary conferences. They will give the floor to young companies that have decided to be inspired by the living or to reinvent existing materials to support brands in reducing their environmental impact on a daily basis. But also personalized consulting and inspiring exhibition space: the richness of this edition promises a more than productive reunion for the actors of luxury packaging.
Pitches party: innovative materials
They will have 10 minutes to convince:
- GREEN GEN TECHNOLOGIES combines plant fibers with bio-based resins in unique eco-friendly containers.
- AUTHENTIC MATERIAL designs materials based on natural elements – including horn, shell, wood and leather... – for applications, including in the field of luxury.
- CARBIOLICE develops plastic solutions of plant origin, biodegradable, compostable and respectful of the environment.
- GREENFIB designs a 100% bio-based material, made from a castor oil derivative with the addition of vegetable flours and mineral powders.
- THE PAVEMENT is an eco-design material made with plastic waste. It comes in the form of plates that work like wood.
- KAIROS develops Kairlin, an innovative and elegant biocomposite material made from flax fibers and 100% plant components.
- FIL&FAB launches the Nylo material a 100% recycled fishing net pellet.
- SINTERMAT industrializes an innovative process from powder metallurgy, called Flash sintering (or SPS sintering) which makes it possible to design augmented materials from metal, composite and natural powders.
Personalized coaching with Citeo
Special Edition by Luxe Pack is also a show on a human scale, where visitors will leave with personalized advice according to their problem. This is why a team of experts from citeo will be present during the show, to answer visitors' questions about sorting, re-use, recycling and eco-design of luxury packaging.
From evaluation to innovation, Citeo will offer a real individual consulting to each brand in order to make the right choices in all stages of an eco-design approach, and to find effective environmental solutions.
Singular objects of recycled materials with Cuttings of Objects
Visitors will also discover an exhibition of objects thought as a nursery of creations, experimenting with new processes. Materials with new aesthetics created from an abundant resource: our waste.
Sessions "Feedback from experience pairs Exhibitor / Brand"
Because there is nothing more effective than examples and acts, manufacturer/brand pairs will be brought together to present concrete cases of achievements marketed or under development on the following themes:
Design: with Verescence and Bvlgari
Recycling: with International Direct Packaging and Citeo
Natural materials: with Century Box and La Spiritueuse & with Estal and La Maison Pepins
The reduction: with Bormioli Luigi and Diptych
Reuse: with Envases and DIOR