The ADF&PCD and PLD Paris tradeshows are a must-attend event, bringing together a large number of buyers from the perfume and cosmetics sector, as well as from the pharmaceutical, food, wine & spirits and automotive industries, among others. This year's addition of PLD - Packaging of Premium & Luxury Drinks - will further enhance synergies and technology transfers between the three events.
The event offers a shared vision of the packaging sector, initiating a dialogue with all its representatives on many of the challenges, both newly emerging and long-standing, faced by multi-disciplinary brand teams. ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020 will serve as a forum for sharing ideas and innovations.
The exhibition area is also organized to enable cross-pollination between ADF&PCD and PLD exhibitors. Suppliers working in several vertical markets are located in a central avenue at the junction of the two exhibition spaces.
An exclusive gallery of Pentawards winners will also showcase the best projects awarded in 2019, from all horizons of the packaging world.
For the first time, the ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020 trade show benefits from a conference program developed in close collaboration with an official program committee, made up of leading industry figures. It includes experts from some of the biggest names in cosmetics, beverages and personal care, representing brands such as Beiersdorf, Coty, Diageo, Edrington, Interparfums, Kao, Unilever and many others.
New in 2020
■ 100 new exhibitors for 2020
■ Cocktail bar with mixology animation on the PLD Bar to experiment and compare the fragrances that create perfumes and spirits in this interactive workshop led by experts from Cinquième Sens, in association with the Fragrance Foundation France.
■ Perfumes & Spirits olfactory workshop - Bar PLD to discover this year's PLD signature cocktail, created by world-renowned mixologists.
■ The ADF&PDC and PLD art trail to find inspiration for future packaging within ADF&PDC and PLD thanks to works on display by creative artists from the Paris region.
■ Korean pavilion with leading suppliers and the latest K-Beauty innovations.
Other highlights include
- The ADF&PCD Paris 2020 Awards: The highly anticipated and coveted annual awards celebrate the industry's best achievements in 2019.
- Guided tours : Visits include a guided tour Made in Francewhich focuses on the best suppliers on the French market, and the Eco-Tour which will focus on leading products and suppliers of sustainable packaging solutions.
- Innovation & Technology Theatre : The popular Innovation & Technology Theatre will feature new product presentations, launches and an overview of the latest technical developments in packaging, with themed sessions by product type to make it easier for visitors to find new products of interest.
Show growth in figures
- Over 700 suppliers - 59% of exhibitors are international
- Net exhibition space (m²) increased by 27% compared with 2019
- The number of visitors is expected to increase by 20 % compared to the 2019 edition
- Over 8,000 professionals to gather on January 29 and 30, 2020