On the occasion of the Cosmetic 360 exhibition held on October 13 & 14 at the Carrousel du Louvre, the Cosmetic Awards 2021 were presented on October 13, 2021.
They aimed to reward the most beautiful innovations of the 2021 exhibitors presented in the following categories:
- Raw Materials
- Tests & analyses
- Custom Formulation & Manufacturing
- Industrial equipment (new in 2021)
- Brand & Distribution
- Special Jury Prize on Ecological Hedonism (theme of the 7th edition)
The 2021 laureats in each of the categories are:
– Award for custom formulation & manufacturing: Eurowipes, a company that develops an impregnated mask packaged and packaged in a recyclable paper bag 100% made in France, a finished product that is fully biodegradable.
– Raw Materials Award: Laboratoires Eriger, a French company developing a unique technology for the vectorization of highly concentrated products and unstable active molecules.
– Packaging Award: Eurovetrocap, an Italian company developing the first cosmetic dropper made from 24/410 monomaterials.
– Industrial Equipment Award: Seprosys, a French company developing a mobile unit that offers a process for the production of active ingredients from all raw materials.
– Brand and distribution award: Voysen, a French company that publishes software that allows access, in a single database, to consumer opinions and their analysis for more than 50,000 products.
– Award tests and analyses: Kamax and Oxiproteomics, French companies setting up the "hair protection index", a unique 2-in-1 analysis that combines efficacy studies at the molecular and structural level.
– Special jury prize "Ecological hedonism": Innov&sens, partner of the Polymeris cluster, a French company working on recyclable packaging in eco-designed 2D and 3D fabric, made from ocean plastics, to awaken the senses.
After examination of some 160 projects, the winners were selected by a jury composed of journalists from the professional press.