With a constant desire to offer products that keep pace with cosmetics market trends, Lessonia has just launched its Orchiderma moisturizing range.
Moisturizing is an essential part of any skincare routine, helping to combat external aggression and skin aging, which are now at the heart of consumer concerns.
8 hours of hydration
Based on a black orchid complex, Orchiderma is available in 5 products, offering a moisturizing ritual of proven effectiveness*:
- Cleansing milk
- Micellar water
- Face cream*(+ 34 % of hydration after 8 h)
- Hand cream*(+ 54 % of hydration after 8 h)
- Body lotion*(+ 44 % of hydration after 8 h)
*8-hour hydration test carried out on 10 volunteers (normal to dry skin).
Black orchid moisturizing complex
To develop this moisturizing range, Lessonia was inspired by the orchid's ability to capture water like a sponge. Orchiderma products contain 5 common active ingredients to ensure complete hydration:
- Improves skin's natural moisture capacity
- Deep skin hydration
- Creation of a protective surface film
- Protection against free radicals
- Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive
A call to travel
In addition to its renowned moisturizing and protective properties, the black orchid conveys an image of mystery, exoticism and luxury. These are strong concepts that can make all the difference in a competitive market and appeal to brands. Orchiderma products are available under white label for both cabin and resale.