ADF&PCD PARIS will once again take place at the Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles in Paris (Pavillon 7.2), on January 30 and 31. An exceptional event which aims at networking all professionals, suppliers, actors, leaders or influencers of the aerosol, dispensing and packaging world. All are invited to exchange and share their views on the challenges of the sector and to present their latest innovations.
Positioned at the very beginning of the year, this global packaging event, a unique concept combining two exhibitions with strong synergies, has become the reference exhibition for all French and international professionals.
Every year, in the heart of Paris, it brings together all the targeted players in the perfumery and cosmetics sector, as well as in the pharmaceutical, food, wine and spirits, and automotive industries.
According to Allison McEntyre Gaharan, Division Director: "ADF&PCD PARIS is a source of new products and innovations for all the direct and indirect players in the packaging industry, whether they are suppliers or principals. It is the industry's meeting place that also allows them to enrich their address book. This show is an event where innovation, sharing and conviviality are and remain the key words.
Recall that the 2018 edition was successful and gathered more than 7000 visitors. This year's edition will be marked by an expansion of more than 40% of exhibition space with nearly 100 more companies present, and an even more international focus.
ADF&PCD PARIS continues its dynamics through a diversified offer and many novelties:
- A conference format and content in response to visitors' expectations, focused on interactivity to allow them to learn and exchange more thanks to revisited formats in the form of workshops, master classes and expert panels, for the SCI part. The general theme of the PCD conferences will focus on creating value through relevance and differentiation. Brands must stand out, not only by being different, but by being both personally relevant and emotionally important to consumers. For the first time, the ADF conferences will offer delegates a panel discussion on the challenges of the industrial and automotive sectors.
- Two award ceremonies, the ADF and PCD Awards, highly anticipated by brands and suppliers to reward the most outstanding innovative launches of the year, will take on a new dimension,
- Packaging design will also be celebrated at the show and will be a source of inspiration for visitors. The showcase will unveil the winners of the prestigious Pentawards competition,
- The Innovation & Technology Theatre, a conference stage in the heart of the exhibition, will allow visitors to discover the latest supplier launches in an interactive way,
- The Accelerator, the platform dedicated to start-ups with a selection of newcomers in the industry,
- New: the "Made in France" trail, which identifies companies that promote this know-how in the form of guided tours for visitors,
- New: The Eco-Tour, will highlight, also in the form of guided tours, eco-responsible solutions for reinventing packaging in a more sustainable way.