The new Vegan Hero All-Purpose Balm from Freshly Cosmetics, 100% natural, is positioned as a vegan alternative to beeswax and honey products for all the daily problems of adults and children: bites, burns, irritations, inflammations, dryness and scars.
It is composed from nine plant active ingredients:
- Ucuuba butter: fight against extreme drought,
- Samphire : instant and long-lasting hydration,
- Passion fruit oil: restorative and regenerating,
- Madecassoside: fight against skin erythema, flaking and roughness,
- Sichuan pepper: soothes itching in case of sting or burn
- Alfa-bisabolol: from chamomile, soothes irritation,
- Croton Lechleri: improves and accelerates healing,
- Calendula: anti-inflammatory, healing, soothing and protective,
- Rice wax: moisturizing and emollient.
According to Freshly Cosmetics, this balm fights against extreme dryness by boosting hydration by 67% to leave the skin soft and soothed; and decreases skin erythema by 26%, flaking by 44% and itching by 53%.
In total, nine uses have been listed for this natural balm:
- Fights irritation,
- Improves and accelerates healing,
- Soothes rashes, even on sensitive, atomic skin, with dermatitis and psoriasis,
- Repairs damaged lips,
- Soothes itching due to bites,
- Nourishes and repairs dry and damaged elbows and heels,
- Soothes burns,
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin after shaving or hair removal,
- Moisturizes and promotes the healing of tattooed skin.