1. Trophée Grasse Expertise "Ecological Transition" (environment, circular economy), highlights companies attentive to the preservation of the environment, the recovery of waste and any other action positively impacting the territory: Azur Fragrances. " Thanks to the Club des Entrepreneurs, we were already embarked in 2005 by the Club des Entrepreneurs to make the first CSR charter alongside other companies in the territory " Alain Joncheray, Azur Fragrances
2. Trophée Grasse Expertise "Influence of the territory" (internationally), highlights the companies that carry high the colors of Grasse Expertise and the territory: Fragonard. " For more than 90 years, we have welcomed thousands of visitors from all over the world who trust us and who leave with a little bit of our history, the history of perfumery, the history of Grasse." Céline Principiano, Fragonard
3. Trophée Grasse Expertise "Enrichment of know-how" (between tradition and modernity), highlights companies that integrate into their DNA, the transmission of know-how, training and continuous innovation with respect for people and the environment: Robertet. " We are proud to have received the CSR Trophy "Enrichment of know-how" by Grasse Expertise combining tradition and modernity! This award is an excellent opportunity to share our best initiatives in terms of transmission of know-how, training and continuous innovation while respecting the protection of man and the environment. Audrey Megier, Robertet
4. Trophée Grasse Expertise "Employees" (CSR actions set up for employees), highlights companies that are attentive to the well-being of their employees at work, that innovate in terms of governance or other, and that have implemented concrete actions: BLH. " This trophy rewards all the actions put in place over the years to create cohesion and sharing within our company." Sophie Gogot, BLH
5. Trophée Grasse Expertise – Jury Prize "Inter-company collective actions", highlights companies that have been at the initiative and/or have participated in collective actions "sector" in particular with other members of Grasse Expertise: Tournaire Equipement. "This trophy rewards our collective action within the natural aromatic ingredients and products sector, thanks to our collaborative platform #WiNatLab, which contributes to the acceleration of innovation development thanks to a network of experts, including Botanicert, which is itself a member of Grasse Expertise." Nicolas Tadpole, Tournaire Equipment
Festive trophy presentation at Villa Fragonard
These trophies were presented on Friday, June 24, 2022 at the Villa Fragonard by Jérôme Viaud, Mayor of Grasse, President of the Pays de Grasse agglomeration community and Vice-President of the Alpes-Maritimes department and charlotte Daeffler, President of the Club des Entrepreneurs du Pays de Grasse, bearer of the Grasse Expertise territorial collective brand.