On the occasion of ADF – Paris Packaging Week – held from 29 to 30 June, Eviosys. leader in metal packaging, announces the launch of its latest innovation, EvioLink. This unique QR code printed directly on each product meets consumer expectations (personalization and renewed consumer experience) while providing manufacturers with a solution to their major challenges: sustainable development, traceability and the fight against counterfeiting.
EvioLink. a new personalized and infinitely customizable service
Constantly attentive to the latest consumer trends, Eviosys adopts a dynamic approach to its innovation that reconciles the needs of its customers and those of end consumers, while respecting the environment. The launch of EvioLink for its promotional packaging and aerosol business offers countless possibilities.
For manufacturers, EvioLink provides:
• Infinite personalization: Brands will be able to upload specific content to each QR code to create a unique experience based on the person's profile or where they will consume the product. Eviosys will also be able to offer solutions directly to customers with its partner Kurz, the world leader in marking and finishing technologies on various supports.
• An anti-counterfeiting solution: brands, with each code, will be able to confirm if duplicates are scanned or if an incorrect code is scanned. According to the latest data published by the EUIPO, Europol and the OECD, counterfeiting costs Europe more than €15 billion a year.
• Enhanced traceability in the event of a product recall. EvioLink makes it possible to prevent the risks associated with the non-conformity of a product and to know all the stages of the production and marketing process. Brands will be able to quickly stop the distribution of a recalled product and avoid many of the problems that could result.
• A solution for sustainable development. Each product can be scanned at different stages of the supply chain, allowing brands to seamlessly communicate data on the carbon footprint of transport, place and date of filling.
For end consumers:
• A renewed consumer experience can be offered. For online sales, the consumer will be able to download and integrate his own content into the QR code: digital card, video...
• Increased inclusivity: The QR code allows all consumers to access product information. With more than 30 million visually impaired people in Europe, EvioLink could provide essential information to these people.
New perspectives for the group
After receipt of the codes by the customer, Eviosys prints them directly on the packaging. This impression is made, for the moment, only in the Eviosys factory in Châtillon-sur-Seine in France. However, this new solution can be deployed in the group's various factories in Europe. Eviolink thus opens up new growth and development prospects for the group.
Isabelle Le Graët – Head of Marketing, Communication and Sustainability said: " We are constantly evolving our packaging concepts so that Hs are modern, practical and unique. EvioLink allows consumers to personalize the shopping experience and establish a relationship of trust with brands, we offer unique QR codes integrated into the packaging design. Printing a unique QR code is a technical feat and a major challenge. EvioLink demonstrates our constant desire to provide innovative solutions for our industrial customers and end consumers alike, while respecting the environment and opening up new opportunities for the group."