The Fragrance Foundation Awards ceremony took place on October 7, at which IFF, one of the world's leading fragrance creators, was honored with a number of awards.
These awards recognize the creativity, innovation and consumer focus of IFF's creative teams and the brands they work with.
During the evening, IFF was awarded three prizes for men's fragrances:
- Prix des professionnels, best men's fragrance launch for Match Point by Lacoste
- People's Choice Award, best adaptation of an existing men's fragrance for L'Homme, the fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent, perfumers Juliette Karagueuzoglou, Anne Flipo and Dominique Ropion.
- Prix des experts, affiliated brand category for Bitter Peach by Tom Ford, perfumers Laurent Le Guernec and Jean-Marc Chaillan And two prizes in the women's category:
The company also won two awards in the women's category:
- Professional award, best women's fragrance launch for My Way Eau by Giorgio Armani, perfumer, perfumers Carlos Benaim and Bruno Jovanovic.
- People's Choice Award, best adaptation of an existing women's fragrance for La Vie Est Belle Intensément by Lancôme, perfumers Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo
Thanks to perfumers, these artists of the invisible, whose work is recognized the world over, perfumery is an art form, the bearer of legacies and discoveries," says IFF. Behind each fragrance lies a story, rooted in transmission and heritage, and creators of emotions, working behind the scenes. Through these awards, the work of perfumers, these artists behind the scenes, composing unique fragrances that embody personal desires, vocations and inspirations, is highlighted".