Organized within the framework of ADF & PCD and PLD Paris 2021, a leading event for the packaging of beauty products, premium drinks, aerosols and dispensing systems, the PLD Innovation Awards are created for the first time in 2021 following the success of the first edition of the PLD fair in 2020.
These Awards aim to identify and reward the best innovations in premium and luxury drinks - from wines and spirits to beers, ciders and non-alcoholic drinks - which have been launched on the market in the last 12 years. month.
Registrations for the PLD Innovation Awards, ADF Innovation Awards and PCD Innovation Awards are officially open as part of ADF & PCD and PLD Paris 2021, a leading event for the packaging of beauty products, premium drinks, aerosols and dispensing systems. These Awards aim to recognize and reveal the most innovative packaging in the world.
The aim of the ADF & PCD and PLD Innovation Awards is to highlight the best in packaging over the past 12 months. The ADF & PCD awards and the PLD Paris awards are proof that brands and suppliers continue to make every effort to innovate both in processes and in decoration. They encourage the industry to push the limits of creativity, to reflect on new technological developments and, increasingly, to take sustainable development initiatives in order to offer the consumer something new.
Christelle Anya, director of content and community (relations with brands and institutions):“ The Awards have been an essential pillar of our event every year since the first edition of the PCD show in 2001. They represent a showcase of innovations recognized and valued by professionals in the sector. These innovations in the beauty, luxury, beverage and consumer products markets allow companies to gain exceptional recognition and visibility. This year, we are also delighted to be able to enrich these Awards with the PLD Innovation Awards and also to present, for the first time, a gallery of the 2021 Innovations Awards finalists. ”
Each year, the supreme award is awarded by separate juries made up of the packaging directors of the most influential brands on the market, technical packaging experts and journalists representing the profession. This year, the PLD Paris show will be awarded for the first time by a specific jury made up of professionals from the most influential brands such as Rémy Cointreau, Pernod Ricard or Coca-Cola, packaging experts and journalists.
What you must remember :
- Application deadline: October 30, 2020.
- Free registration for brands and companies that supply brands.
- The Innovations Awards reward packaging launched on the market between December 1, 2019 and November 30, 2020.
- The categories for the PCD Innovation Awards: hygiene and hair care (premium and mass market), make-up (premium and mass market), skin care (premium and mass market), perfumes for men / women, limited edition, innovation in sustainable development , presentation packaging (secondary packaging - new in 2021).
- The categories for the ADF Innovation Awards: personal care, cleaning products, pharmaceutical and veterinary products, food, industrial products and the concept of the year (new in 2021: category concerning an innovation whose product is not yet on the market), Innovation in sustainable development.
- The categories for the PLD Innovation Awards: Sparkling wines and champagne, wine, spirits & liqueurs - mass market, spirits & liqueurs - premium & luxury, beer and cider, non-alcoholic drinks, presentation packaging, innovation on sustainable development.
- To apply now, complete the registration forms on the online platform at: www.adfpcdparis.com/awards
- Announcement of finalists in December 2020.
- Prize giving in January 2021.